Sunday, August 15, 2010

Paddling in Prince William Sound

Bald eagle in the tree seemed like he was posing for us. We were kayaking from our campground, out thru the harbor of Valdez and along the side of Prince William Sound. It was challenging at times. Sometimes I wonder how I get myself in these things - Mel??
Me with my waterproof, tight fitting top and life jacket on. I wasn't taking any chances. I was watching for large waves and there were too many for my liking. Then to top it all off, the large vehicle/passenger ferry came in while we were paddling out and of course had to leave just as we were ready to go by it.

Mel on the other hand was dressed the same way and having a great time. We did have fun and I made it back without getting too wet :)
On to more adventures!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment