Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Grand Canyon - day 1 on North Rim

The north rim was definately a beautiful place. Our campsite was wooded, secluded, nice fire pit and lovely setting. The north rim is not nearly as crowded as the south rim. We did some hiking, had lunch at the lodge looking out over the canyon, met some wonderful people who we shared a fire and wine with and just had a great time.
Angels Window - pretty sight and could walk out on it. Mel walked right out, I had a little difficulty but did make it. It was worth it!

Colarado River way down in the canyon. Mary & Bob - do you remember this point from your rafting?


This is one of my favorite pictures. I just loved the north rim and there are more pictures coming!



1 comment:

  1. I also loved the north rim because it gives you a good view of the Grand Canyon. My family had also stayed there and we enjoyed the views very much.
    grand canyon motorcoach tour

    ReplyDelete